Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week One

Wow. What a long week.

This week during my Advanced Comp class we talked about logical fallacies, viewing habits, and a wide range of hot topics. This is a good class for discussion!

We also had to write an essay over a television show we used to watch when we were younger. I decided to write mine over the Golden Girls because it was one of my favorite shows when I was younger. I went out and bought seasons 1 and 2 at Target and spent most of the weekend watching them. It really helped me get ideas for my paper, but it also was a lot of fun. Those girls are hilarious.

I also picked my topic for my research paper -- same-sex marriage. I definitely think it will make for a very interesting paper, and also a good source of information for when Rachel and I want to get married. So this week I am going to start working on that.

Other than that, just trying to get through the next few weeks while my boss is gone.
Shall be interesting.

Until next week.
Lauren Vandever

No comments:

Post a Comment